There's nothing like the process of bread-making to help let the stresses of life go every time you knead and there's nothing like the smell as it comes out of the oven to make a house feel like a home.
Whatever type of bread you'd like to make, we have the equipment you'll need - from mixing bowls to cooling racks and everything in between. You'll soon be able to make the artisan loaf of your choice.
We have ranges by Kitchencraft, Masterclass and Silverwood. We also have a special "Crusty Bake" range by Masterclass and a Paul Hollywood exclusive bakeware range in stock.
* You can weigh your ingredients using digital scales from Brabantia or mechanical versions from Kitchencraft. All available in a wide range of colours.,
* You can mix your dough in either a ceramic or stainless steel bowl from Kitchencraft and Horwoods. We even stock the large mixing bowl by Cornishware™
* Cover your bowl with one of our reusable and versatile silicone bowl covers by CKS
* Use either a digital or mechanical kitchen timer by Kitchencraft Colourworks
* Knead on the surface of your choice – acrylic, wood or glass boards by Kitchencraft, Joseph Joseph, T & G Woodware, Grunwerg and Dexam
* Prove your dough again in either a proving basket or cloche for those authentic artisan touches.
* Once your bread is baked, cool on one of a range of styles of cooling rack.
* Keep your bread in a bread bin of your choice. We have many different styles to choose from in wood, stainless steel, acrylic, ceramic or trendy tin.
* We suggest that you don't use a glass board to cut your bread as it is likely to blunt your knife over time. Wood is a better option and we have specialist bread boards as well as wood boards in many styles and different woods including olive wood. If you want a board which can go in the dishwasher, we have a range of dishwasher-friendly ranges too.
* We have bread knives in stock from Stellar Sabbatier and Robert Welch.
As you can see below - we can help you with your bread-making every step of the way!